Lego God of War Ragnarok
Lego and video games are a match made in heaven. Who doesn’t love seeing their favorite characters and worlds reimagined in cute blocky form? The Lego video game series has brought joy to gamers young and old for years by playfully adapting popular franchises like Star Wars, Harry Potter, and Marvel into delightful family-friendly romps. Now, the next epic title to receive the Lego treatment is the hotly anticipated God of War Ragnarok.
Lego God of War Ragnarok Download
Lego God of War Ragnarok has yet to be officially announced or have a release date set, but that hasn’t stopped fans from eagerly awaiting this mythical mashup. When it does arrive, the game will likely be available as a digital download on PlayStation and Xbox consoles, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
Previous Lego games have launched at around $40-60 depending on the platform, so expect Ragnarök to land in a similar price range. There will also probably be different editions available, including a deluxe version with bonus content and a collector’s edition packed with exclusive minifigures and bricks to build Asgard out of.
Lego games have a distinctive style and sense of humor that creates a uniquely lighthearted experience. The gameplay will stay true to the God of War formula while adding imaginative new ways to interact with the environment and characters.
There will be plenty of over-the-top brawling against iconic mythological beasts like trolls, dragons, and valkyries. But rather than intense visceral combat, these battles will be colorful slapstick affairs where enemies explode into piles of silly bricks when defeated.
Exploring the Nine Realms as Kratos and Atreus will involve fun puzzle platforming elements. Expect to swing across giant chasms, navigate icy cliffsides, and push boxes to build makeshift ladders. Atreus will be able to squeeze through small spaces and help his dad access new areas.
There will also be a ton of secrets and collectibles to discover along their journey. Lego games are packed with unlockable characters, bonus levels, and hidden easter eggs for completionists to find. Fans will have a blast replaying levels as different characters with unique abilities. Who wouldn’t want to rage across Asgard as hilarious Lego Hulk?
- Lego God of War Ragnarök’s most appealing feature will be the humor and creativity infused into the characters, story, and world. Kratos’s epic quest for redemption and revenge is great drama, but the Lego spin injects delightful fun into the doom and gloom.
- Seeing the hulking Kratos reduced to a scowling minifigure is inherently silly. Watching him paddle across the Lake of Nine on a frozen Lego ship while dodging Helheim’s icy breath is even funnier. Epic boss battles turn into delightful brick-smashing bonanzas. And Atreus gets to crack wise at every turn since angsty paternal drama becomes less oppressive in Lego form.
- The extensive character roster will let fans play as over 30+ figures from Norse myth. Hacking apart hordes of draugr as Thor or Loki is a novel twist fans will appreciate. Iconic realms like Niflheim and Muspelheim will also get the blocky Lego treatment, creating eye-catching new environments to explore.
- Add in two-player local co-op, tons of side quests and challenges, and loads of crafting and customization options, and Lego God of War Ragnarök shapes up as an enormous mythical sandbox playground.
- While the Lego gameplay formula remains familiar, Ragnarök will bring some fresh ideas into the mix. As this is a direct sequel to 2018’s God of War, the over-the-shoulder camera perspective and Kratos’s Leviathan Axe will make the leap to Lego form.
- Puzzles and traversal challenges will utilize the axe-throwing and recall mechanics in creative ways. Atreus’s bow skills will also come into play more significantly compared to past Lego games. And Kratos will wield his Blades of Chaos for the first time, bringing some fiery new attack abilities.
- Ragnarök is also the first time a Lego title has directly continued an existing story. This provides an opportunity to reimagine key locations like Tyr’s Temple while also adding completely new realms pulled straight from Norse myth. Expect to see original takes on iconic places like Asgard, Vanaheim, and Svartalfheim that you can’t experience anywhere else.
- The characterization also benefits from building on the 2018 God of War’s strong narrative foundation. The complex relationship between Kratos and Atreus becomes that much more endearing when adapted to a funny and heartwarming Lego adventure.
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i3-3240 / AMD Ryzen 3 1200
- RAM: 8GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 / AMD Radeon R9 280X
- Storage: 15GB
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4690 / AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- RAM: 12GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 / AMD Radeon RX 580
- Storage: 15GB
- Lighthearted Lego spin on beloved God of War story and characters
- Colorful new take on iconic realms and mythological beasts
- Addictive smash’em up brick-based combat
- Charming humor and puzzles make it great for all ages
- Massive roster of playable heroes and gods from Norse myth
- Expansive crafting system and tons of customization
- Two-player local co-op amplifies the enjoyment
- Less intense combat than mainline God of War entries
- Repetitive boss fights and puzzles
- Leviathan Axe skills don’t translate perfectly into Lego form
- Short campaign length compared to previous RPG-heavy God of War games
- Not as graphically impressive as other modern titles
Lego God of War Ragnarok shapes up to be another delightful Lego reimagining of a blockbuster franchise. The epic Norse saga provides fertile ground for clever new takes on familiar characters and locales. Family-friendly combat, co-op hijinks, and lighthearted humor open the mythic adventure to gamers of all ages.
While it may lack the gritty intensity of Kratos and Atreus’s original journey, the playful Lego spin will provide plenty of epic moments and smiles. Lego and God of War join forces to craft an endearing take on the father and son story at Ragnarök’s heart. So even though Kratos can’t dismember trolls in outrageously gory fashion anymore, gamers can look forward to bash, smash, and laugh their way across the Nine Realms soon in Lego form.
Also, Download Sleeping Dogs Fling Trainer