Windows 11 Pro Download
Windows 11 Pro Download is a new version of the Microsoft Windows operating system. This version was released on October 2, 2020. Also, this version is designed for businesses and organizations. It includes all the features of Windows 11 Home, plus additional security and management features. Windows 11 Pro also supports the new Microsoft Surface Pro X tablet.
Windows 11 Pro will include several new features and improvements, including a new universal search bar, an updated Start menu, a new taskbar, an improved File Explorer, and more. It will also include support for the upcoming Windows 10X operating system.
Microsoft has also announced that Windows 11 Pro will be the last version of the Windows operating system. Future versions of Windows will be delivered as services, such as Windows as a service and Microsoft 365.
It will be available in two editions: Pro and Pro for Workstations. Pro for Workstations will include additional features for power users, such as support for up to 4 CPUs and 6 TB of RAM. Microsoft has not announced the pricing or release date for Windows 11 Pro. However, it is expected to be available for purchase later this year.
Windows 11 Pro Free Download
It will succeed Windows 10 and be a direct competitor to Apple’s macOS and Google’s Chrome OS. Windows 11 Pro will include all the features of Windows 10, plus additional security and productivity features. It will also be the first version of Windows to be available as a subscription, with Microsoft offering a “Windows as a service” model similar to Office 365.
Windows 11 Pro is Microsoft latest version of the Windows operating system. It includes several new features and improvements over previous versions, including a new Start menu, a new taskbar, a new File Explorer, and more.
It includes several new features and improvements over previous versions, including a new Start menu, a new taskbar, a new Action Center, a new File Explorer, and more.
You can enable a new “dark mode” theme to make the operating system interface easier on the eyes at night or in low-light conditions. An updated Start menu includes a new “All Apps” section that makes finding and launching installed applications easier. A new “Task View” interface provides a quick and easy way to see all open windows and applications and switch between them.
The interface of Windows 11 Pro is much the same as that of Windows 10 Pro, with a few notable exceptions. The first is the new Windows 11 logo in the taskbar. The second is the addition of a new “Search” bar in the taskbar, which allows you to search the web and your computer for files and programs.
Moreover, adding a new “Notifications” bar in the taskbar allows you to see and manage your notifications in one place. The fourth and final change is the addition of a new “Settings” icon in the taskbar, which allows you to access the settings for your computer in one place.
Windows 11 Pro will be available monthly or yearly, with the first year’s subscription included with the purchase of a new PC.
It will include additional security features, such as a dashboard and enhanced biometric authentication.
Moreover, it will include several productivity-focused features, such as a redesigned Start menu, a new taskbar, and enhanced multitasking capabilities.
This operating system will be deeply integrated with Microsoft’s cloud services, allowing users to access their files and settings from any connected device.
It will include Continuum, a feature allowing users to seamlessly switch between devices, including PCs, tablets, and smartphones.
This OS will include support for HoloLens, Microsoft’s augmented reality headset.
It will include Windows Hello, a facial recognition system that allows users to log in to their PCs without a password.
- Faster start-up times
- Reduced memory usage
- Better support for high-resolution displays
- Improved search function
- New “Task View” feature
- Virtual desktops
- Cortana personal assistant
- Microsoft Edge browser
- OneDrive cloud storage
- Windows Hello biometric authentication
Windows 11 Pro includes several new features and improvements, including:
- A new Start menu with a more customizable layout
- A new File Explorer with a more user-friendly interface
- New Task Manager with an improved performance monitor
- A new Action Center with quick access to essential settings
- A new Microsoft Edge browser with improved performance and security
- Moreover, a new Windows Store with a more streamlined interface
- A new Feedback Hub for submitting feedback and suggestions
- Various other UI improvements and under-the-hood enhancements
- A processor that is 1.8 GHz or faster.
- 4 GB of RAM for the 32-bit version or 8 GB of RAM for the 64-bit version.
- 16 GB of free hard disk space for the 32-bit version or 20 GB for the 64-bit version.
- A video card that is DirectX 9 compatible with a WDDM driver.
- A sound card that is compatible with DirectX 9.0c.
- Internet access.
- Microsoft account and Product Activation.
- TPM is not required for Windows 11 Pro.
- If your computer does have a TPM, it must be version 2.0 or higher.
- TPM is used for BitLocker Drive Encryption and is not required for any other features of Windows 11 Pro.
- Faster and more responsive
- New features and improvements
- More stable
- Compatible with most software and hardware
- It may not be compatible with some older software and hardware
- Some features may be confusing or difficult to use
How to Download?
- Go to the official Microsoft website.
- Under the “Downloads” section, click on the “Windows 11 Pro” link.
- Click on the “Download” button.
- Run the installer once the download is complete.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
Also, Download Reloader Activator